The course is designed comprising two compulsory papers and one elective with an exhaustive choice out of ten elective papers.
Statistical Analysis for Business Research
one elective is mandatory out of the below mentioned papers
- Marketing management
- Financial management
- Capital market analysis
- Banking and financial services
- International marketing
- Management information system
- Accounting and taxation
- Insurance and risk management
- Human resource management
- Entrepreneurial development
A Project is included in M.Phil syllabus as partial fulfillment of the course.
- One year (Full-time)
- Two years (Part-time)
The Department of Commerce has 7 Scholars to guide the M.Phil students.