SNMV College of Arts & Science was promoted in 1989, the silver jubilee year of CWA. It is located in a serene campus of 50 acres at Malumachampatti, near the famous Eachanari temple on Coimbatore-Pollachi National highway.
The untiring efforts of CWA have enabled SNMV to blossom into a centre of learning. Today, it offers a rich array of 19 UG and 8 PG courses along with research and Doctoral programmes complemented by fourteen value addition courses sponsored by the UGC. The present strength of the college is 3273 students and 145 teaching faculty. The college is approved by AICTE and is affiliated to Bharathiar University.
The goal of all teaching and learning is to produce graduates who are skilled and knowledgeable and who know how to learn, what to learn, and perhaps most importantly, why to learn. Understanding that decisions about what is worth learning and doing are not possible outside the context of cultural values, the institution fosters, through its commitment to the education in values as well as in specific knowledge areas.
- Dedicated Management
- Thrust on Quality and Discipline
- Continuous Academic Excellence by helping students to secure more University Ranks
- Excellent performance in Extra-curricular and Co-curricular Activities
- 1:1 Computer facilities
- Round the clock lab facility
- Strong Faculty team
- Excellent Placement facility
- Extraordinary Sporting facilities
- Excellent infrastructure facilities
- Scholarship scheme
- ISR scheme
- Hostel facilities